Friday, January 7, 2011

Hm

It has no theme. It has no definitive or even symbolized subject matter. As I said - first-thought, first-written. Comment and go wild.


I and O


O - a self that needs no central study
and takes its solace in wholeness and 
emptiness simultaneously
- simultaneity is a funny concept -
As I think about this,
i wonder why ‘I’ is capitalized and not You
or even ‘We’ 
especially if We are mightier 
together than apart ...?
I is upstanding, pretentious, 
reaching out, in no direction
but up 
(also down, though it doesn’t 
want anyone to know that)
[ ... ]

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you are George Harrisons's soul mate. Ramana Maaharshi's method of meditation was simply to seek who the real I is. Who is the experiencer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Harrison! Yes! Yes! Yes! I don't know who the experiencer is, but I wish she could finish her poems more efficiently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the poem. :-)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6P42XI8GRo

    ReplyDelete